Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Road Trip, and More Important News

Thanks to some of the information you Observers have given me, I think I have an idea of where I'm going.

I'm bound for Lusk, Tennessee. It's closer than Wyoming. I will investigate for as long as I can, and then move on to Lusk, Wyoming. Both towns warrant investigation. Unless this is just a wild goose chase meant to throw me off, I suspect that the piece of paper I recovered is referring to a town, and there are only two towns in America on record with the name 'Lusk', as SuspendedSerenity has noted. This will take some time. I will likely not be posting status updates for some time.

On another note, Basroil Squad has finally made contact, and is moving into my safehouse. They will be making their own status reports, and will try to get into contact with Hunter Squad during my absence.

Nightcrawler out.

No comments:

Post a Comment